Saturday 18 April 2015

Hi! I'm back again after 5 days woohoo! :)

Lets face it, assignments can be a huge bore. So I'm taking a break and decided to blog about food because, food is definitely more important! 

This post will be shorter than my other posts, but I think I'll do be doing more short posts in the future since I don't always have a huge course meal. Blogging about food and introducing restaurants to you guys is definitely better than nothing right?

Ippudo. I have been dying to try out this Japanese ramen shop since the beginning of time and I finally did! Yay! I have yet to try Ichiran, which I have also heard is good. I'll be making my way there sometime soon. :)

Review:

I ordered the "Tokyo Shoyu", which is basically pork slices in fish and chicken soup, served with thick noodles (aka ramen). I love the soup base, probably the highlight of this dish! Yes, the pork slices were good - tender and soft - but they only gave me two slices!!! They also added in some vegetables and one small fishcake. The noodles were good too, chewy with a fine texture. You know how some noodles are really limp? Ippudo's ramen isn't like that, which I'm really pleased about! 

100% going to eat at Ippudo again in the future, can't wait to try out all their ramen dishes. I'm terribly satisfied with the quality and service of this restaurant!

Tokyo Shoyu 東京醬油
Price:
$68 for Tokyo Shoyu
$88 for Special Tokyo Shoyu (basically more toppings, such as wontons and seaweed)


Ratings:

Taste: ★★★
Value for Money: ★★

Presentation: ★★★
Environment: ★★★
Overall: ★★★


Address:
中文: 九龍灣偉業街33號德福廣場1期G54A1號舖
English: Shop G54A1. Phase 1, Telford Plaza, 33 Wai Yip Street, Kowloon Bay 

Tagged: , , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment