Sunday 29 March 2015

Hi guys!

So sorry for the extremely late post, I know I promised updating every week but uni life is indeed very busy and stressful right now. I'll try to post more during the Easter break to make up for it, although my Easter break isn't really a break for me. :(

Anyways, I went to Burger Republic in Tseung Kwan O's Popcorn (MTR) mall a few weeks ago! They closed down New York Fries and replaced it with Burger Republic, which I think is a huge upgrade! In my experience, I didn't really enjoy New York Fries and thought it was quite overrated. However, Burger Republic is basically the same thing as Chips Republic in Elements (Kowloon Station) and their fries are THE BOMB - not even joking. I'm really happy that NYF closed down because a better shop took its place, so no point complaining right?! :)

Review:

The triple cheese fries are always my go-to dish whenever I order from this shop, be it Chips or Burger Republic. The thing is, the amount of cheese that gets poured into the containers is so generous that it's too good to be true. Normally, restaurants or shops in other places will just give you a tiny amount of cheese, but Chips/Burger Republic actually gives you so much cheese, that by the time you finish your fries, there's still leftover cheese. Their generosity makes me want to fall to my knees and cry because CHEESE IS LIFE. 

But seriously, you have piping hot, crispy fries, loaded with mozzarella, cheddar and possibly, Monterey Jack cheese (unsure about the third cheese they used). Their container of fries does also have a generous amount of fries so I ain't complaining about that. Although it can be a bit pricey, but with the amount of fries and cheese loaded into one container, I just can't say anything negative about it. It's worth it. It really is.

I tried a bit of their mozzarella & gravy fries, one of their recommended dishes. It's really good, now I can't decide which one I like better - triple cheese or mozzarella & gravy??? Ahhh fries with cheese and gravy is just too good, help me pick please!!!

Triple Cheese Fries
Close up of Triple Cheese Fries
Price:
Fries - $30 - $40
Burgers - $30 - $50
Milkshakes - $30 - $40

Ratings:
Taste: ★★★
Value for Money: ★★

Presentation: ★★★

Environment: ★★★

Overall: ★★★


Address:

中文: 
將軍澳唐賢街9號PopCorn商場1樓F24-F26號舖 
English: Shop F24-F26, 1/F, PopCorn, 9 Tong Yin Street, Tseung Kwan O 

Tagged: , , , , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment