Tuesday 17 March 2015

I'll try my best to post weekly, but sometimes my schedule doesn't permit that! Stressful weeks up ahead and finally, FINALLY, I have time to blog.

So hello guys! I know it's been a while, but I've been juggling a lot of things recently. Anyways, my friend and I went to He She Eat in Causeway Bay. We've been hearing positive reviews about this restaurant so we decided to try it out after our morning lessons on a beautiful Friday. 

The food is quite pricey but what can I say? Since when are college kids never broke? Yeah, that's me right there, being very picky on what to eat so I can save money, but get the most out of the He She Eat experience. You know what I mean?

Review:

My friend and I shared the squid ink linguine, which is just, wow. It did taste a bit salty, and the squid was just a bit weird and way too salty! The squid ink really did make your lips and teeth black, so be sure to wipe your mouth before stepping out of that restaurant! Overall, I have to say this dish is really good. The linguine was chewy and the squid ink really complimented the noodles. The only problem I had with this dish was that the squid was too salty (even for me) but other than that, great dish!

Squid Ink Linguine
Dessert!!! I ate the chocolate waffle, which came with chocolate ice cream, chocolate sauce and syrup! The waffle was huge and the chocolate ice cream tasted really good - didn't seem to come from Apollo or any sort of local brand. The chocolate sauce was indeed, very chocolatey and it really enhances the taste of the waffle! Ayeeeee, try this if you're a chocoholic!

Chocolate Waffle with Chocolate Ice Cream & Chocolate Syrup
Okay, I didn't try this, but it looks adorable. Green tea fondue cake with tofu ice cream! Matcha lovers have to try this! My friend is a huge matcha lover and she found this dessert "perfect". The lava cake was indeed filled with the matcha filling, and the tofu ice cream didn't have a strong tofu taste, which is good if you don't like tofu. The lava cake is topped with pistachios and matcha powder, so matcha power all the way!!! Overall, I have to say that this dessert sounds very Japanese because matcha and tofu? How much more Japanese can it get?! 

Matcha Fondue Cake with Tofu Ice Cream
Price:
Squid Ink Linguine - $95
Chocolate Waffle - $52
Matcha Fondue Cake - $59

Ratings:
Taste: ★★★
Value for Money: ★★

Presentation: ★★★
Environment: ★★★

Overall: ★★★

Address:

中文: 銅鑼灣記利佐治街2-10號銅鑼灣地帶2樓201號舖
English: Shop 201, 2/F, Causeway Bay, 2-10 Great George Street, Causeway Bay

Tagged: , , , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment