Sunday 8 March 2015

Hi everyone!

It's been a long time since I have posted and I apologise for that. I've been super busy with university and having work thrown at me so, have to deal with priorities first!

Anyways, I recently visited Ocio again. The first time I went was with my friend in July when she came back from Canada. Last time, we ate dinner and dessert so it was a bit pricey. Recently, I visited again with one of my classmates and we just went for dessert since we were a bit too full for anything.

Nevertheless, it's a good place for desserts, not too pricey and its definitely worth it because the presentation and the taste is SO good. I can just stress on how amazing the desserts taste but of course, it's my preference and some people may find it a bit too sweet or not sweet enough, etc.

Review:

Right, so these are the chocolate crepes with strawberries, served with chocolate ice cream. Can I just say how BOMB these crepes are? The crepes are soft, but not too flimpsy that they break easily. The whole thing is so chocolatey, with chocolate sauce, stuffed with strawberries under the folds of crepes, and the chocolate ice cream? Oh what a perfect combination! In my opinion, it isn't too sweet and I would definitely eat this again because seriously, chocolate overload with strawberries is basically my idea of HEAVEN.

Chocolate Crepes with Strawberries and Chocolate Ice Cream
Next up, we have the chocolate pudding (or lava cake) with vanilla ice cream! I didn't try this one but apparently it tasted good at first, but as you get into it, it just gets too sweet. The vanilla ice cream is good though (as according to my friend), and if you eat the vanilla ice cream with the lava cake, it's basically heaven in your mouth. Seriously.

Chocolate Pudding with Vanilla Ice Cream
This time I just came for dessert. Their dinner menu was quite expensive and I was short of money so... Dessert comes first! 
Ocio's Desserts
Price:
$50-$100 for desserts, the price varies for the appetizers, main course and dinner sets.

Ratings:

Taste: ★★★

Value for Money: ★★
Presentation: ★★★

Environment: ★★★
Overall: ★★★

Address:

中文: 
旺角廣華街2-20號翠園大廈二期地下5號鋪
English: Shop 5, G/F, Tsui Yuen Mansion, Phase2, 2-20 Kwong Wa Street , Mong Kok 

Tagged: , , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment