Sunday 8 February 2015

Hi everyone!

So today, I had lunch at Savour Cake and Coffee. They have an attractive lunch menu, as the prices are reasonable and they have about 10 choices for the main course. The price of the set lunch depends on which main course you order, so take your pick!

Review:

This time, I ordered the linguine with tuna and asparagus in cream cheese sauce. There was an overload of tuna, which I particularly disliked. They gave a generous amount of asparagus as well, and the linguine was easy to chew and wasn't too limp. The sauce however, indeed was creamy, but I couldn't taste the cheese flavour until I was down to the last few bites of the dish! 

Linguine with tuna and asparagus in cream cheese sauce

More about the lunch set:
The daily soup today was carrot soup, dessert was pineapple jelly and of course, you can have a drink of your choice. Altogether, my set lunch costs about $62 with 10% service charge. 

Ratings: 
Taste: ★★★☆☆
Value for Money: ★★★☆☆
Presentation: ★★★☆☆
Environment: ★★★★★
Overall: ★★★☆☆

Address:
中文: 九龍城獅子石道13-15號地下
English: G/F, 13-15 Lion Rock Road, Kowloon City

Tagged: , , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment